- Reviewing adequacy of existing company policies and procedures together with the drafting and implementation of new company policies and procedures.
- Drafting, roll-out and training associated with the implementation of new Supply Chain Management Procedures.
Training and Development
- Training workshops and seminars on contractual and commercial issues.
- Coaching, training and supporting construction companies in the delivery of challenging construction projects.
- Representing companies and coaching staff to help tender and successfully secure construction work under a variety of framework agreements.
Dispute Avoidance, Mitigation & Resolution
- Supporting expert witnesses in the preparation of documentation for Arbitration.
- Supporting parties involved in disputes outside of formal dispute resolution procedures, through to the successful conclusion of negotiations.
- Preparing and defending both contractual and quantum claims for entitlement under a variety of contractual arrangements
- Appointments to act as an interim Commercial Director for construction companies.
- Representing companies to help them tender and successfully secure work.
- Investigating, drafting and negotiating claims under Professional Indemnity insurance policies
- Insolvency advice complete with risk management measures to mitigate risks associated with financial security
- Procurement and/or provision of permanent / temporary commercial resources